From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EES may refer to:
- Ees (place name), an archaic term for water meadows or firm land adjacent to streams or fens
- EES (rapper), Namibian musician Eric Sell
- Ees, Drenthe, a village in the Netherlands
- Embedded Entertainment System, the first video game system developed in Central America.
- Engineering Equation Solver, a thermodynamic heat-based software for solving technical engineering problems
- English Engineering System, a system of measurement using Imperial units
- Electric Eel Shock, a Japanese rock band
- Electric Energy Storage, uses different forms of energy to be stored and to later be converted to electricity.
- Egypt Exploration Society, an archeological society
- Energy and Environmental Science, a peer-reviewed scientific journal
- Engineering Education Scheme, a scheme in the UK for young engineers
- Enron Energy Services, a division of Enron Corporation
- Erythromycin ethylsuccinate, an antibiotic drug
- Ethinylestradiol sulfonate, an estrogenic drug
- European Employment Strategy, the employment branch of the Open Method of Coordination
- Executive English Solutions, Language Training Firm in Chile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EES.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.