Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up EHR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EHR may refer to:
- Bab El Ehr, fictional character in The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
- The Economic History Review, an academic journal
- Ehr, Germany, a municipality in the district of Rhein-Lahn, in Rhineland-Palatinate, in western Germany
- Electronic health record, a health record in digital format
- The English Historical Review, an academic journal by Oxford University Press
- European Hit Radio, a commercial radio station in Baltic states
- Henderson City-County Airport, FAA identifier EHR
- Kareo EHR, free EHR software
- THIRRA EHR, open source web-based Electronic Health Records system
- VistA EHR, Veterans Information Systems and Technology Architecture, health records system used by the US Department of Veterans Affairs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EHR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.