Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up EHR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EHR may refer to:
- Ehr, Germany, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Henderson City-County Airport (FAA LID: EHR, ICAO: KEHR), in Kentucky, United States
- Bab El Ehr, a fictional character in The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
- Electronic health record, or EHR
- European Hit Radio (Latvian: Eiropas Hītu Radio), or EHR, a commercial radio station in Baltic states
- The Economic History Review, or The EHR, an academic journal
- The English Historical Review, or The EHR, an academic journal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EHR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.