EIEIO may be:
- The refrain to the children's song, "Old MacDonald Had a Farm"
- Enforce In-Order Execution of I/O, a machine instruction used on the PowerPC computer processor
- Computer bought the farm, an error message with symbol EIEIO, from the GNU Hurd operating system
- EIEIO, the Enhanced Implementation of Emacs Interpreted Objects, an object-oriented elisp system based on the Common Lisp Object System
- "E-I-E-I-O", an episode of Barney & Friends from the fourth season of the show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EIEIO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.