From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up eja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
EJA may refer to:
- East Journal on Approximations, a mathematical journal
- NetJets, a jet charter company which has ICAO airline designator EJA (Executive Jet Aviation)
- Yariguíes Airport, an airport in Colombia (IATA airport code: EJA)
- European Juggling Association, see European Juggling Convention
- Eja (born 1972), Malaysian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EJA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.