From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EJA may refer to:
- East Journal on Approximations, a mathematical journal
- NetJets, a jet charter company which has ICAO airline designator EJA (Executive Jet Aviation)
- Yariguies Airport, a Colombian airport which has IATA airport code EJA
- European Juggling Association, see European Juggling Convention
- Eja :Sardinian meaning for "yes".
Eja may also refer to:
- Eja, a Malaysian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EJA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.