From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ELO (disambiguation))
|Look up Elo, elo, elő, elő-, or élő in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elo or ELO may refer to:
- Electric Light Orchestra, a British rock music group
- ELO Part II, an offshoot band of Electric Light Orchestra
- Eleorchis, an orchid genus abbreviated Elo in trade journals
- Elo (dog), a dog breed
- Very-long-chain 3-oxoacyl-CoA synthase, an enzyme
- Arpad Elo (1903–1992), Hungarian-American creator of the Elo rating system
- Colmán Elo (555–611), Irish saint
- Michael Elo, Danish musician
- Unto Elo (born 1944), Finnish sprint canoer
- Elo, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in the U.S.
- East Liverpool, Ohio, a town in the U.S.
- Elo rating system, a system for measuring the relative strength of players in chess and other two-player games
- World Football Elo Ratings, a ranking system for men's national teams in football, based on Elo rating system
- Eurolot, an airline, by ICAO airline designator
- Electronic Literature Organization, a nonprofit organisation promoting electronic literary works
- Saveasi'uleo, also known as Elo, a Samoan god who presides over Pulotu (the underworld)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.