EMR may refer to:
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce (Amazon EMR), an Amazon EC2 service based on Hadoop
- EGF module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor
- Electromagnetic radiation, a self-propagating wave in space with electric and magnetic components
- Electronic medical record, a medical record in digital format
- Electron Magnetic Resonance, a term in electromagnetism
- Emergency medical responder, a level of medical training below that of an emergency medical technician
- Emerson Electric Company, an American company with NYSE symbol EMR
- EMR Telemetry, a former division of Weston Instruments and other companies
- Endoscopic mucosal resection, a medical therapy with endoscopy
- Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge, a 1997 computer game
- Extraordinary Magnetoresistance (Physics)
- M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle, an American sniper rifle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EMR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.