Jump to navigation Jump to search
EMR may refer to:
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce (Amazon EMR), an Amazon EC2 service based on Hadoop
- Edmonton Metropolitan Region, a metropolitan area in Alberta, Canada.
- EGF module-containing mucin-like hormone receptor
- Electromagnetic radiation, a self-propagating wave in space with electric and magnetic components
- Electronic medical record, a medical record in digital format
- Electron Magnetic Resonance, a term in electromagnetism
- Emergency medical responder, a level of medical training below that of an emergency medical technician
- Emerson Electric Company, an American company with NYSE symbol EMR
- European Metal Recycling, a scrap metal recycling company
- East Midlands Railway, a British train operating company
- EMR Telemetry, a former division of Weston Instruments and other companies
- Endoscopic mucosal resection, a medical therapy with endoscopy
- Excalibur: Morgana's Revenge, a 1997 computer game
- Extraordinary Magnetoresistance (Physics)
- M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle, an American sniper rifle
- East Midlands Railway, train operating company in England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EMR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.