|Categories||Emergency Medical Services|
|First issue||Nov/Dec 1972|
|Based in||Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin|
EMS World (formerly EMS Magazine) is a publication for prehospital emergency medical care providers. The magazine covers clinical and educational issues important to the emergency medical field, including legislative changes, curriculum developments, and technological improvements within the field of emergency medical services.
History and profile
The magazine was established as Emergency Medical Services in 1972. It was published by Cygnus Business Media until 2014, when it was sold to SouthComm Communications. HMP Communications acquired EMS World in 2017.
- "Cygnus Business Media's EMS Network Rebrands as EMS World". EMS World. September 29, 2010. Retrieved December 21, 2014.
- "EMS World Magazine Announces 2012 Top Innovation Awards". BusinessWire. November 16, 2012. Retrieved December 26, 2015.
- "Marketing Resource Center". EMS World. Retrieved December 26, 2015.
- "Cygnus Business Media Sells Group to SouthComm, Inc.". Publishing Executive. Fort Atkinson. November 4, 2014. Retrieved December 26, 2015.
- Michael Rondon (November 4, 2014). "Cygnus Continues Sell Off, Divests Public Safety Group". Folio:. Retrieved December 21, 2014.
- SouthComm sells EMS title, expo
- "EMS Today 2016". Pennwell. Retrieved December 26, 2015.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.