|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Number of employees
Products and services
Subscribers have access to eMarketer's data via a web-based client portal. Within the database, analysts, forecasters, and researchers publish industry reports, forecasts, comparative estimates, charts, articles, interviews, case studies, web conferencing and videos. The company curates, compares, and contextualizes information from global sources to provide macro-level understanding of digital trends related to advertising, marketing, media and commerce.
- Cain Claire (2012-09-19). "Google to Topple Facebook as Leader in Display Ads, eMarketer Says". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- Robert Hof (2012-04-18). "Online Ad Revenues to Pass Print in 2012". Forbes. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- "Baker Library - eMarketer Database". Harvard Business School Bloomberg Center. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "Axel Springer buys U.S. eMarketer for $242 million". Reuters. 2016-06-10.
- "eMarketer VentureBeat profile". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- Lori Luechtefeld (2011-04-12). "eMarketer CEO Geoff Ramsey Receives Industry Achievement Award -ad:tech". ad:tech. Archived from the original on 2011-04-17. Retrieved 2012-12-20.