Number of employees
eMarketer is a 93%-owned subsidiary market research company that provides insights and trends related to digital marketing, media and commerce. eMarketer, founded in 1996, is located in New York, NY. The company was acquired by Axel Springer in June 2016 for $242 million.
Products and services
Subscribers have access to eMarketer's data via a Web-based client portal. Within the database, analysts, forecasters, and researchers publish industry reports, forecasts, comparative estimates, charts, articles, interviews, case studies, web conferencing and videos. The company curates, compares, and contextualizes information from global sources to provide macro-level understanding of digital trends related to advertising, marketing, media and commerce.
- Cain Claire (2012-09-19). "Google to Topple Facebook as Leader in Display Ads, eMarketer Says". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- Robert Hof (2012-04-18). "Online Ad Revenues to Pass Print in 2012". Forbes. Retrieved 2012-12-21.
- "Baker Library - eMarketer Database". Harvard Business School Bloomberg Center. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "Axel Springer buys U.S. eMarketer for $242 million". Reuters. 2016-06-10.
- "eMarketer VentureBeat profile". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- Lori Luechtefeld (2011-04-12). "eMarketer CEO Geoff Ramsey Receives Industry Achievement Award -ad:tech". ad:tech. Archived from the original on 2011-04-17. Retrieved 2012-12-20.