EOF may refer to:
- End-of-file, the computing term for an end-of-file condition or its tangible indication
- Empirical orthogonal functions, a statistical technique for simplifying a dataset
- Enterprise Objects Framework, a product from Apple Computer
- End of Fashion, an Australian band
- Electroosmotic flow, the motion of ions in a solvent environment
- Ethyl orthoformate, a solvent in chemistry
- Echoes of Faydwer, an expansion for the computer game EverQuest II
- EoF, a song editing program for the free Guitar Hero clone, Frets on Fire
- Eof, a swineherd who claimed to have seen a vision of the Virgin Mary at Evesham in England, about 701
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EOF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.