From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Business, science and technology
- Electronic Product Code, a family of coding schemes
- Endothelial progenitor cell, a type of bone marrow-derived cell
- Energy Performance Certificate, part of Home Information Packs
- Epicattleya, an orchid genus
- Event-driven process chain, a concept in Business Process Modeling
- Evolved Packet Core, part of the System Architecture Evolution, in telecommunications
- Earnings Per Click, a business metric to show performance of affiliate marketing channel
- Engineering, procurement and construction, a form of contracting agreement in the construction industry
- Electronic Pedal Control, a system where a vehicle is controlled by one or more pedals not directly connected to their respective actuators.
- Established Pharmacologic Class, a pharmacologic class associated with an approved indication of an active moiety that the FDA has determined to be scientifically valid and clinically meaningful.
- Eastern Provincial Council, provincial council for the Eastern Province in Sri Lanka
- Electronic Poetry Center, an online resource for digital poetry
- European Paralympic Committee, an umbrella organisation of National Paralympic Committees
- European Payments Council, the coordination and decision-making body of the European banking industry in relation to payments
- European Policy Centre, a Brussels-based think tank
- European Political Community, a former proposed political organization
- European Political Cooperation, a form of European Union foreign policy coordination
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church (disambiguation), the name of several churches
- Export Promotion Council, an industry trade group of Kenya
- European Patent Convention, a convention instituting the European Patent Organisation
- EPC (EP), an EP by Battles
- Equal Protection Clause
- Ernesto Perez-Carrillo, a Cuban American master cigar maker
- Class designation for Reading electric multiple units
- Extra-pair copulation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.