From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ESE, ese, or ése in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ESE or Ese may refer to:
- East-southeast, a cardinal direction
- Easy Serving Espresso Pod
- Ethical Sensory Extrovert
- European School of Economics
- European Society of Endocrinology
- Exonic splicing enhancer, an RNA sequence which guides splicing machinery
- Extensible Storage Engine
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Early streamer emission, a theory stating that if a lightning rod has a mechanism producing ionization near its tip, then its lightning capture area is greatly increased
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ESE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.