From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ETD may refer to:
- Electron-transfer dissociation, a method to fragment charged molecules in a mass spectrometer in order to obtain structural information
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations, the practice of publishing academic works digitally
- Everhart-Thornley detector, secondary electron detector used in scanning electron microscopes
- Etihad Airways, a national airline based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, operating routes to the Middle East, Europe, Asia, the Indian subcontinent and North America
- explosives trace detector or explosive trace detection
- an Exchange-traded derivative contract
- Exchange Traded Debentures
- Estimated Time of Departure in civil aviation
- Eye Tracking Device, a device to measure eye movements on the ISS
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- "Evacuate the Dancefloor" (song), a 2009 single by Cascada from the same-titled album
- Société Européenne de Travaux et de Développement, or European Truck Design, better known as the Club of Four
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ETD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.