(Redirected from ETFs)
ETF may refer to:
- Exchange-traded fund, a financial investment vehicle
- Early Termination Fee, the total fee that will be charged for early termination of a contract or agreement
- Employees' Trust Fund (ETF) A social security programme conducted by the Sri Lankan Government.
- European Training Foundation, a vocational training organization
- European Transport Workers' Federation, federation of transport worker's trade unions
- Emergency Task Force, a tactical unit of the Toronto Police
- ETF Ride Systems, a Dutch amusement ride manufacturer
- European triode festival, an annual gathering of audio aficionados, mostly from Europe
- Escape the Fate, a post-hardcore band
- Evangelical Theological Faculty, a private university of Theology in Leuven, Belgium
- Enriched text format
- Electron-transferring flavoprotein, a metabolic macromolecule
- Electrothermal feedback
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ETF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.