From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ETFs)
ETF may refer to:
- Escape the Fate, a post-hardcore band
- European Training Foundation, a vocational training organization
- European Transport Workers' Federation
- Emergency Task Force, a tactical unit of the Toronto Police
- ETF Ride Systems, a Dutch amusement ride manufacturer
- Exchange-traded fund, a financial investment vehicle
- Early termination fee, a type of contractual termination fee
- Enriched text format
- Electron-transferring flavoprotein, a metabolic macromolecule
- Electrothermal feedback
- Employees' Trust Fund (ETF) A social security programme conducted by the Sri Lankan Government.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ETF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.