From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EVD may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Ebola virus disease, a disease of humans and other primates caused by ebolaviruses
- Eigenvalue decomposition, a method for whitening (decorrelation)
- External ventricular drain, a medical device used to relieve intracranial pressure
- Extreme value distribution, in statistics
- Enhanced Versatile Disc, an optical medium-based digital audio/video format
- English Version for the Deaf, the Bible in simplified English
- Electrochemical vapor deposition, a variety of chemical vapor deposition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EVD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.