From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
EVH may refer to:
- Eddie Van Halen or EVH (born 1955), American rock musician
- Ena/Vasp homology proteins, proteins involved in cell motility in vertebrate and invertebrate animals
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting, surgical technique often used in conjunction with coronary artery bypass surgery
- Exploits Valley High, a high school in Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Evans Head Memorial Aerodrome's IATA code
- Uvbie language's ISO 639-3 code
- Eucapnic voluntary hyperventilation, a test for exercise-induced asthma
- E. V. H. Emmett (1902–1971), British newsreader
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EVH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.