From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eadgar (disambiguation))
See also: Edgar
Eadgar or Edgar is an Anglo-Saxon given name and can refer to the following individuals:
- Edgar of England, (c. 943 or 944 – 8 July 975), King of England
- Eadgar of Hereford, (d. c. 930) Bishop of Hereford
- Eadgar, (d. between 716 and 731) Bishop of Lindsey
- Eadgar of London (d. between 789 and 793) Bishop of London
- Edgar Ætheling, claimant to the Kingdom of England in 1066
- Edgar of Scotland, King of Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eadgar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.