Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eager in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eager may refer to:
- Eager (surname)
- Eager (band)
- Eager (novel), a children's science-fiction novel written by Helen Fox
- USS Eager (AM-224), an Admirable-class minesweeper built for the United States Navy during World War II
- Eager learning, a learning method used in developing artificial intelligence
- Eager evaluation, an evaluation strategy in programming languages
- Johnny Eager, a 1941 film noir starring Robert Taylor and Lana Turner
- Eager beaver (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.