From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up early in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Early may refer to:
- the beginning or oldest part of a defined historical period, as opposed to middle or late periods
- e.g., Early modern Europe
- Early (name)
- Early Christianity
- Early Records, a record label
- Early effect, an effect in transistor physics
- Early morning, normally 4am to 7am
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Early.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.