Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up early bird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Early Bird may refer to:
- Early Bird 1, a 1997 earth observation satellite launched for EarthWatch, Inc.
- Early bird dinner, a dinner served earlier than traditional dinner hours, particularly at a restaurant
- Early Birds of Aviation, an organization devoted to the history of early pilots
- Intelsat I, a 1965 communications satellite nicknamed "Early Bird"
- The Army Times's early-morning newspaper on Defense issues (formerly issued by the DOD)
- Lark (person) or "morning person", a person who usually gets up early in the morning and goes to bed early in the evening
- Birdie the Early Bird, a McDonald's mascot
- the Early Bird, a named frequency of the PATrain commuter rail service
- The Early Bird (1936 film), a British comedy film directed by Donovan Pedelty
- The Early Bird, a 1965 British comedy film starring Norman Wisdom
- The Early Bird (play) a play by Leo Butler
- The Early Bird, a fictional food vendor in The Angry Birds Movie
- Early Bird Aircraft Company, an American aircraft manufacturer
- Early Bird Jenny, an American homebuilt aircraft design
- Early Bird Spad 13, an American homebuilt aircraft design
- The Earlybirds, pop-rock band from New Zealand
- Early Bird Records, a jazz record label
- "Early Bird", a 1965 song by André Brasseur
- "Early Bird", a 2007 song by Erasure and Cyndi Lauper from the Erasure's EP Storm Chaser
- "Earlybird", a 2012 song from the album ALT by English progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Early Bird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.