From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Earthworks may refer to the following:
- Earthworks (archaeology), human-made constructions that modify the land contour
- Earthworks (engineering), civil engineering works created by moving or processing quantities of soil
- Earthworks (military), military fortifications built in the field during a campaign or siege
- Earthworks (company), audio equipment company
- Earthworks, a novel by Brian Aldiss
- Earthworks (band), a jazz band led by drummer Bill Bruford
- Earthworks (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- "Earthworks" (song), song by Kerbdog
- Earthworks High School, an experimental school in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, 1971–1978
- Land art or Earth art
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Earthworks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.