Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ebb tide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ebb tide is the period between high tide and low tide during which water flows away from the shore
Ebb Tide may refer to:
- The Ebb-Tide, a novel by Robert Louis Stevenson
Films and TV
- Ebb Tide (1922 film)
- Ebb Tide (1932 film)
- Ebb Tide (1937 film)
- Ebb Tide was the Working title for Jurassic World (2015)
- "Ebb Tide" (The Wire), TV show episode
- "Ebb Tide" (song), a 1953 song written by Carl Sigman and Robert Maxwell
- Alternative title for Gettin' Up (album) by jazz organist Johnny "Hammond" Smith
- Nino and the Ebb Tides, a doo-wop group from New York, also known as The Ebb Tides.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ebb Tide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.