Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eber is an ancestor of the Israelites and the Ishmaelites in the Hebrew Bible.
Eber may also refer to:
- Eber Finn, a legendary early Irish king
- Éber Bessa (born 1992), Brazilian footballer
- E. W. Cave (1831–1904), American journalist, civic promoter and politician, Secretary of State of Texas (1859–1861)
- John W. Eber (1895–?), American politician in the 1920s
- Eber, Ohio, United States, an unincorporated community
- Eber, Çay, Turkey, a village
- Lake Eber, Turkey, a fresh water lake
- EBER, proteins and RNA found in the Epstein-Barr virus
- SMS Eber (1887), a German gunboat lost in 1889
- Eber, a programme exploring tank improvements - see Leopard 1
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.