Ebtisam AbdulAziz is a contemporary Emirati artist and writer born and raised in Sharjah. She works with geometry and mathematics to address issues of belonging and identity through installations, performance art and other media.
- 2014 NYU Abu Dhabi Art Gallery, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2014 View From Inside - Fotofest
- 2014 32nd Emirates Fine Arts Society Annual Exhibition, UAE
- 2013 Autobiography, The Third Line, Dubai, UAE
- 2013 Biennale, Houston, USA
- 2013 Emirati Expressions, Manarat Al Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- 2013 The Beginning of Thinking is Geometric, Maraya Arts Centre, Sharjah, UAE
- 2013 Three Generations, Sotheby’s, London UK.
- 2012 Arab Express, The Mori Art Museum, Tokyo, Japan
- 2012 25 years of Arab Creativity, L’institut du Monde Arabe, Paris, France
- 2012 Inventing The World: The Artists as a Citizen, Benin Biennial, Kora Centre, Benin
- 2009 UAE Pavilions at 53rd Venice Biennale
- 2007 Ebtisam Abdulaziz, Sharjah Contemporary Art Museum, Sharjah, UAE 
- 2005 Sharjah Biennial, UAE
Ebtisam's work is housed in several public and private collections including:
- Farook Collection
- Ministry of Culture, UAE
- Youth and Community Development, UAE
- Renault Collection, France
- Deutsche Bank AG, Germany
- Universe, ©. "Ebtisam AbdulAziz. Nafas Art Magazine". universes-in-universe.org. Retrieved 2015-06-24.
- Dubai, LA. "Ebtisam AbdulAziz | Artists | The Third Line | Art Gallery Dubai". www.thethirdline.com. Retrieved 2015-06-24.
- "Emirati artists on display at Manarat Al Saadiyat | The National". Retrieved 2015-06-24.
- "'Three Generations' Marks the First-Ever Emirati Group Show in the UK on Sotheby's Blog". www.sothebys.com. Retrieved 2015-06-24.
- Foundation, Abu. "Ebtisam Abdul Aziz - Abu Dhabi Music & Arts Foundation". www.admaf.org. Retrieved 2015-06-24.
- "Deutsche Bank - ArtMag - 63 - feature - A Visit With Ebtisam Abdulaziz". db-artmag.com. Retrieved 2015-06-24.