From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up echinus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Echinus may refer to:
- Echinus (Acarnania), a town in Acarnania, western Greece
- Echinus (Phthiotis), a town on the northern shore of the Malian Gulf in Greece
- Echinus (molding), a molding similar to the ovolo
- Echinus (sea urchin), a genus of animals
- Echinus (window manager), a window manager
- Echinus (plant), a synonym for the plant genus Mallotus (plant)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Echinus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.