|Look up ecto- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ecto may refer to:
- "an ecto", colloquial abbreviation for an ectomorph body type in Somatotype and constitutional psychology
- Ecto (album) is an album by songwriter Happy Rhodes
- Ecto (software) is a weblog client for Macintosh and Windows
- The rare crafting material Ecto from MMORPG Guild Wars
As a prefix
Ecto, a prefix from Greek έκτός (ektós) meaning "outside"
- Ectoderm, in biology, the outermost tissue layer
- Ectoplasm (cell biology), the outer part of the cytoplasm
- Ectotherm, in biology, a cold-blooded animal
- For other possible words, see All pages beginning with "Ecto"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ecto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.