From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ectopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ectopia, ectopic, or ectopy may refer to:
- Ectopia (medicine), the displacement or malposition of an organ
- Ectopic expression, expression of a gene in an abnormal place
- Ectopic recombination, aberrant genetic recombination
- Ectopic pregnancy, a pregnancy that occurs outside the uterus
- Ectopic beat, or cardiac ectopy, a disturbance in cardiac rhythm
- For additional medical uses, see Ectopia (medicine)
- Ectopia (album), an album by Steroid Maximus
- Ectopic Entertainment, record label and publishing company run by J. G. Thirlwell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ectopia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.