Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ectopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ectopia, ectopic, or ectopy may refer to:
- Ectopia (medicine), the displacement or malposition of an organ
- Ectopic expression, expression of a gene in an abnormal place
- Ectopic recombination, aberrant genetic recombination
- Ectopic pregnancy, a pregnancy that occurs outside the uterus
- Ectopic beat, or cardiac ectopy, a disturbance in cardiac rhythm
- For additional medical uses, see Ectopia (medicine)
- Ectopia (album), an album by Steroid Maximus
- Ectopic Entertainment, record label and publishing company run by J. G. Thirlwell
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ectopia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.