Ed Reynolds (safety)
|Born:||October 18, 1991|
Greensboro, North Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||206 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||Woodberry Forest School|
(Woodberry Forest, Virginia)
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 5 / Pick: 162|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Edward Rannell Reynolds II (born October 18, 1991) is an American football safety who is a free agent. He played college football at Stanford. His father is the former NFL linebacker and league official of the same name, Ed Reynolds.
On September 4, 2015, Reynolds was cut in the last round of preseason cuts and signed to the practice squad on September 6, 2015. He was promoted to the 53-man active roster on November 20, 2015.
On December 13, 2015, in a game against the Buffalo Bills he recorded his first career interception.
On September 3, 2016, Reynolds was released by the Eagles.
Reynolds was waived/injured by the Browns on August 29, 2017 and placed on injured reserve. Reynolds was released by the Browns on September 4, 2017.
- Release from Stanford Athletics (December 15, 2012). "Ertz, 3 other Cardinal, named to AP All-American Team". Palo Alto Online.
- Bonagura, Kyle (January 14, 2014). "Ed Reynolds leaving for NFL". ESPN.
- McPherson, Chris (September 3, 2016). "Eagles Trim Roster to 53 Players". PhiladelphiaEagles.com.
- "Browns add 4 to practice squad". ClevelandBrowns.com. September 5, 2016.
- "Browns elevate DB Ed Reynolds to active roster, place DB Jordan Poyer on IR". ClevelandBrowns.com. October 18, 2016.
- "Browns release DL Cam Johnson, DB Ed Reynolds II". ClevelandBrowns.com. August 29, 2017.
- Kerr, Jeff (February 1, 2019). "Former Eagles emerge on Alliance of American Football rosters". 247Sports.com. Retrieved February 6, 2019.