This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (January 2016)
|Headquarters||Chung-Ho Dist, New Taipei City, Taiwan|
|Jason Wu (CEO)|
Edison Opto Corporation (Chinese: 艾笛森光電股份有限公司; pinyin: Àidísēn Guāngdiàn Gǔfèn Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī) is a global leading high power LED manufacturer, established in October, 2001 based in Taipei, Taiwan. Edison Opto Corporation is principally engaged in the research, manufacture and distribution of high power light emitting diodes (LEDs). Edison Opto's major products include high power LED components and modules, applied to lighting equipment, such as portable products lighting, special lighting, building lighting, commercial lighting and outdoor lighting; Datalink, used as digital music and signal transmission interface for acoustic systems, mobile phones and personal computers (PC) mainboards, and opto sensors, applied for digital cameras and personal digital assistants (PDAs), among others. In 2011, Edison Opto created the LDMS service program, which integrates the four essential technologies in LED lighting applications (Thermal Management, Electrical Scheme, Mechanical Refinement and Optical Optimization).In aspect of quality policy, Edison Opto established a photometric testing laboratory which was certified by UL as a LM80 approved and product safety testing laboratory.
- 2001.10 Company Established
- 2005.08 RoHS certificate passed
- 2006.07 Dongguang Edison Opto Established
- 2009.06 Yangzhou Edison Opto Established
- 2010.09 Edison has been listed in Forbes Asia's 200 Best Companies Under A Billion in 2010.
- 2010.Q4 IPO in Taiwan Stock Exchange
- 2011.Q1 The starting year of LDMS business
- 2011.Q4 Certificate Approved EPA LM80 Approved Lab
- 2012.09 Certificate Approved UL Safety Approved Lab
- "Asia's 200 Best Under A Billion". Forbes. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- "Edison Opto unveils high-efficiency 2835 and 5630B HE Series PLCC packaged LEDs". LEDs Magazine. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
|This article about a Taiwanese corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|