Edward J. Bramson (born c. 1951) is the chief executive officer and principal at Sherborne & Company Incorporated, described as an "activist investor" and "corporate raider". Among the companies targeted by Sherborne have been Electra Private Equity, and investment company Foreign & Colonial Investment Trust. Bramson was born in London but moved to New York in 1975.
- Edward J. Bramson Bloomberg Business. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Edward Bramson revives Electra board seat campaign". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-05-02.
- Bow, Michael (2011-10-07). "City activists smell the scent of success: Edward Bramson's showdown at Electra follows battles over Alliance Trust and John Menzies | City A.M". Cityam.com. Retrieved 2015-05-02.
- Russell Lynch. "Activist investor Edward Bramson ready for new showdown with Electra - Business News - Business - London Evening Standard". Standard.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-05-02.
- Lyall, Ian (2012-12-07). "Is Edward Bramson set to become the Man?". Thisismoney.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-05-02.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|