From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edward Thomas may refer to:
- Edward Thomas (gridiron football) (born 1974), American gridiron football player
- Edward Thomas (rower), Australian rower at the 1924 Olympics
- Edward Thomas (rugby league), rugby league footballer of the 1910s and '20s for Wales, Oldham, and Wakefield Trinity
- Eddie Thomas (footballer, born 1933) (1933–2003), English footballer with Everton, Blackburn Rovers, Swansea Town and Derby County
- Eddie Thomas (footballer, born 1931), English footballer with Southampton
- Eddie Thomas (Australian footballer) (1891–1953), Australian rules footballer with Collingwood
- Eddie Thomas (1926–1997), Welsh boxer
- Ed Thomas (1950–2009), American football coach
- Edward Thomas (poet) (1878–1917), Anglo-Welsh poet and journalist
- Edward J. Thomas (1869–1958), librarian and author of several books on the history of Buddhism
- Edward Thomas (British Army officer) (1915–1999), World War II Military Cross recipient and temporary brigadier
- Edward Lloyd Thomas (1825–1898), Confederate American Civil War general
- Edward Thomas (British Army soldier) (fl. 1914–23), who fired the first shot of the British Army in World War I
- Edward B. Thomas (1848–1929), American judge
- Edward Russell Thomas (1875–1926), American businessman, sportsman and owner of the New York Morning Telegraph
- Edward Thomas (antiquarian) (1813–1886), English civil servant of the East India Company
- Edward Thomas (character), character from the Disney Channel sitcom That's So Raven
- Edward Thomas (composer) (born 1924), American songwriter and composer
- Edward Thomas (designer), BAFTA-nominated production designer for Doctor Who
- Eddie Kaye Thomas (born 1980), American film, television, and stage actor
- E. Donnall Thomas (1920–2012), American physician and winner of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Edward Thomas (MP) (fl. 1625–1629), Member of Parliament (MP) for West Looe
- Edward Thomas (police officer) (1919-2015), an African American member of the Houston Police Department.
- Edward Thomas (locomotive), a steam locomotive on the Talyllyn Railway, Wales, named after the railway's former manager
- Eddy Thomas (c.1932–2014), Jamaican dancer, choreographer and dance instructor
- Ted Thomas (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Edward Thomas"
- All pages with titles containing "Edward Thomas"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edward Thomas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.