|Look up eighth or ⅛ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eighth is ordinal form of the number eight.
Eighth may refer to:
- One eighth, 1⁄8 or ⅛, a fraction (mathematics), one of eight equal parts of a whole
- Eighth note (quaver), a musical note played for half the value of a quarter note (crotchet)
- Octave, an interval between seventh and ninth
- Eighth octave C
- Henry VIII
- The Eighth Day (1996 film), a 1996 Belgian film, directed by Jaco Van Dormael
- The Eighth Day (bioethics book), by Dr. Euler Renato Westphal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eighth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.