Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eighth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eighth is ordinal form of the number eight.
Eighth may refer to:
- One eighth, 1⁄8 or ⅛, a fraction, one of eight equal parts of a whole
- Eighth note (quaver), a musical note played for half the value of a quarter note (crotchet)
- Octave, an interval between seventh and ninth
- Eighth octave C, a C note
- Henry VIII, a king of England
- The Eighth Day (1996 film), a 1996 Belgian film, directed by Jaco Van Dormael
- The Eighth Day (bioethics book), by Dr. Euler Renato Westphal
- The Eighth (United States), a federal holiday in the United States from 1828 until 1861
- Eighth Lake, a lake by Inlet, New York
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eighth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.