Eileen Burbidge (born 1971), MBE, is an American venture capitalist resident in London and a founding partner of Passion Capital. In July 2015 she was appointed as the British Treasury's "special envoy" for fintech.
Eileen previously worked in marketing roles at Apple and Sun Microsystems. In 2004 she moved from the United States to London to pursue a career with Skype. After working at Skype, Burbidge launched Passion Capital, an early stage London venture capital firm, with Stefan Glaenzer in 2008.
Eileen has also used the name Eileen Tso and Eileen Broch, her maiden name and her name from a previous marriage, respectively. 
- "Eileen BURBIDGE - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- "How did an American, Eileen Burbidge, become queen of British VCs?". Fortune. 2015-01-22. Retrieved 2015-09-20.
- Treanor, Jill. "Eileen Burbidge: the American angel investor spearheading UK fintech | Business". The Guardian. Retrieved 2015-09-20.
- "UK Treasury names Eileen Burbidge special envoy for fintech - Business Insider". Uk.businessinsider.com. 2015-07-10. Retrieved 2015-09-20.
- "UK Government Productivity Plan" (PDF). Gov.UK. 2015-09-10. Retrieved 2015-09-20.
- "Eileen Burbidge: The Passionate VC". Informilo. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- Fenn, Donna. "How did an American woman become queen of British VCs?". Fortune. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
- "About: Eileen Burbidge". TechAcute. Retrieved 2016-04-17.