|Look up ein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Ein, a character in the anime series Cowboy Bebop
- Ein, see Hayate (Dead or Alive), a character in the video game Dead or Alive
- Ein, the protagonist of the Game Boy Advance game Riviera: The Promised Land
- Ein (Hebrew, אין) means Nothing, Null. See also Ein Sof.
- Ein, an abbreviation of Einstein
EIN can stand for:
- Endometrial intraepithelial neoplasia, a precancerous condition in women
- Employer Identification Number, a number assigned by the United States Internal Revenue Service to all employers
- Eindhoven Airport, an airport with IATA code EIN
- Aer Lingus, an airline whose ICAO code is EIN
- Equivalent Input Noise, a measure of noise in a microphone preamp, see Equivalent input
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.