Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ein or EIN may refer to:
- Ein, a character in the anime series Cowboy Bebop
- Ein, a character in the video game series Dead or Alive
- Ein, the protagonist of the Game Boy Advance game Riviera: The Promised Land
- Aer Lingus, the flag carrier airline of Ireland
- Ein function, in mathematics
- Eindhoven Airport, in the Netherlands
- Employer Identification Number, assigned by the United States Internal Revenue Service
- Endometrial intraepithelial neoplasia
- EPODE International Network, a Belgian obesity organization
- Equivalent input noise
- Jon Ein (born 1966), French financier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.