Eitan (Hebrew: איתן) is the Hebrew source of the male given name Ethan. The name Ethan appears eight times in the Hebrew Bible (1 Kings. 4:31, Ps. 89 title, 1 Chr. 2:6 and 2:8, 1 Chr. 6:42 and 6:44, and 1 Chr. 15:17 and 15:19).
Eitan may refer to:
- Eitan Avitsur (born 1941), Israeli composer
- Eitan Haber (born 1940), Israeli journalist
- Eitan Livni (1919–1991), Israeli activist and politician
- Michael Eitan (born 1944), Israeli politician
- Rafael Eitan (1929–2004), Israeli general
- Rafi Eitan (born 1926), Israeli politician
- IAI Eitan, an Israeli reconnaissance unmanned air vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eitan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.