This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||Electronica, electronic music, techno, deep house, tech house, progressive house, chillout music, world music|
|Occupation(s)||Record Producer, Sound Engineer|
|Labels||Aleph Zero, Digital Structures, Mule-Musiq|
|Associated acts||LOUD, Unoccupied, Eitan Reiter & A. Balter, Eitan Reiter & Sebastian Mullaert, Eitan Reiter & Gal Perez|
Eitan Reiter (born December 3, 1982) is a musician and producer. Eitan has released seven studio albums, one in his solo project under his own name, one album with Sebastian Mullaert ex minilogue,[clarification needed] four studio albums as LOUD with Kobi Toledano, and one album as Unoccupied  with Nadav Katz.
- 1 Early years
- 2 Music
- 3 Discography
- 4 Production Equipment
- 5 References
- 6 External links
He was born in Haifa, Israel and since he was a young boy he followed his father, a classical guitar player and an acoustic guitar collector to this day. He played guitar with his father, which was his gateway to his love of music. During these years, Reiter was inspired by the sounds of synthesizers and started making music in his parents' house at the age of 16 on his computer with Impulse Tracker.
Reiter runs a successful solo project. He has appeared on many successful EP, Vinyl, and Compilation releases by record labels all over the world, including Aleph Zero, Platipus music, Digital Structures, and Mule Musique. Reiter released his first solo album titled Places I miss that I haven’t been to through Aleph Zero Records, some of the tracks in this album became hits and even got a remix from J.viewz Reiter's musical range is wide and cross genre, he even got the opportunity to remix Balkan Beat Box song Look Them Act with Ori Rousso. Nowadays Reiter working on his second studio album, where he collaborates with leading musicians from all around the world.
Collaboration with Sebastian Mullaert
Reiter's most recent project is a collaboration with Sebastian Mullaert from minilogue. After working together for a while they released the album Reflection of Nothingness. They are working together on their next studio album.
- Reiter's leading project is the Electronic music band LOUD, together with Record Producer & Sound Engineer Kobi Toledano they have been producing original electronic music since 2006, blending old school roots with cutting-edge fresh new psychedelic sounds. They currently have 4 studio albums together and they are working on the 5th studio album which is going to be released in Nano Records.
Collaboration with A. Balter
- This collaboration between Reiter and A. Balter happened in a land where Psy-trance reigns supreme and at a timing which the Psychedelic scene was boiling hot. They created something different, something unique with different texture, bringing the Techno scene and the Minimal music to the Israeli consciousness. Both have managed to produce together super fresh sounds that build on fine tune elements from an array of difference genres. They signed almost immediately in the known label Digital Structures and released together massive hits that landed directly on the dance-floors all around the globe.
- Reiter had a recording studio near his home town where he was producing his own music, Reiter had so share his studio time and it was shared with Nadav Katz which is a very talented Audio mastering and Audio engineer which was a part of mixing first 3 albums by LOUD. It was just a matter of time until both of them will produce together and then Unoccupied formed and they released Everyday Life album. Unoccupied paints a vivid picture of daily reality and combines the electronic and the acoustic, downtempo electronica and soft rock, ambient pop and alternative music, and is called "captivating music for everyday life".
Reiter has produced for a large number of musicians.
|Artist Name||Type of Production|
|Shulman||Composition, Mixing, Production & Sound Design|
|Shayman||Sound Design, Co-Writing & Co-Arranging and Mixing|
|Mystic||Production & Mixing|
|Empirikal||Production and Sound Engineer|
|Mr. What?||Mixing & Co-arrangement|
|Gabi 2B||Sound Production, Arrangement & Writing|
|Ori Rousso & Matan Spense||Mixing|
|Nadav Dagon aka 2013||Sound Design, Co-Writing & Co-Arranging and Mixing|
Beside producing for musicians Reiter also created music for commercials, movies and applications. His music performed in several commercials like Castro, Gindi Holdings & Hamat, as well as mobile application infomercials like Any.do and Chegg. Reiter also produced music for a short Israeli documentary film called Sea Sick, a short animation movie by Liat Koren  and his massive hit Ups & Downs which has been re-edited by Perfect Stranger has been featured in Artificial Paradises a Brazilian drama movie.
- Eitan Reiter – Places I Miss That I Haven't Been To, Style: Ambient, Downtempo, 2010. Aleph-Zero
- Eitan Reiter - Give it Life, Style: Electronic, Downtempo, 2017. Armadillo UK
- Eitan Reiter & Sebastian Mullaert – Reflections Of Nothingness, Style: Techno, 2014. Mule-Musiq
- LOUD [Eitan Reiter feat. Kobi Toledano] – No More X Style: Psy Trance, Electronica, 2012. Nano Records
- LOUD [Eitan Reiter feat. Kobi Toledano] – Free From Conceptual Thoughts, Style: Psy Trance, 2010. Drive Records
- LOUD [Eitan Reiter feat. Kobi Toledano] – Abstract, Style: Psy Trance, 2008. Drive Records
- LOUD [Eitan Reiter feat. Kobi Toledano] – Some Kind of Creativity, Style: Psy Trance, 2006. Drive Records
- Unoccupied [Eitan Reiter feat. Nadav Katz] – Everyday Life, Style: Electronica, 2007. Aleph-Zero
- Eitan Retier – Ups & Downs
- Eitan Reiter & Perfect Stranger – Lizzard
- Eitan Reiter & A. Balter – iRich
- Eitan Reiter – Smile Dance Remixes
- Eitan Reiter & A. Balter – Vuvuzela
- Eitan Reiter & A. Balter – Komodo Dragon
- Eitan Reiter – Smile
- Eitan Reiter & A. Balter – Happy Fat Kids
- Eitan Reiter & A. Balter – Second Chance
- Eitan Reiter & Perfect Stranger – The Bite
- Eitan Reiter & A. Balter – EOE
- Eitan Reiter & A. Balter – Ups & Downs Remixes
- Eitan Reiter & Ido Ophit – Pipeline Music
|Product Type||Product Name|
|Computer||MacBook Pro i7|
|Studio monitors||ATC 100|
|Roland SH 101|
|Roland TB 303|
|Roland JUNO 6|
|Novation Bass Station II|
|Controllers||2 X LIVID CTRLR|
|Effects||Moog Delay MF 104|
|Moog Filter MF 101|
|Moog Phaser MF 103|
|Moog Freqbox MF 107|
|Microphone||Neumann TLM 103|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 6, 2015. Retrieved July 5, 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Morpheus Music Interviews – Eitan Reiter". electronicmusicmall.com.[permanent dead link]
- "Igloo Magazine :: Eitan Reiter :: Places I Miss That I Haven't Been To (Aleph Zero)". igloomag.com.
- "RA News: Sebastian Mullaert and Eitan Reiter team up for new LP". Resident Advisor.
- "Loud". isratrance.com.
- "Loud from Nano Records – Exclusive Interview – Psymedia". psymedia.co.za.
- "LOUD". Nano Music.
- "A. Balter vs. Eitan Reiter – iRich EP (Digital Structures)". isratrance.com.
- "Unoccupied – Everyday Life". isratrance.com.
- "Interview: Eitan talks about discovering Shayman". Nano Music.
- Empirikal. "Dark Angel – Original Mix". Trackitdown.net. Archived from the original on March 6, 2016. Retrieved June 30, 2015.