From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
May refer to:
- Ejector or Injector, a pump-like device without moving parts
- Steam ejector, a railway locomotive component used to create vacuum
- Ejection seat, an escape device for aircraft
- Ejector rack, an aircraft fitting for carrying bombs
- Ejector (Transformers), a character from the Transformers franchise.
- Giesl ejector, a suction draught system for steam locomotives
- Lempor ejector, a steam locomotive exhaust system
- Lemprex ejector, a steam locomotive exhaust system
- Kylpor ejector, a steam locomotive exhaust system
- Ejectment, a law term concerning recovering the possession of or title to land
- Caterpillar 740 Ejector, an articulated hauler (dump truck)
- Hand ejector, a specific revolver (handgun) design
- Ejector venturi scrubber, an industrial pollution control device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ejector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.