Ekaterina Ryabova. JESC 2011
|Birth name||Ekaterina Dmitrievna Ryabova|
|Also known as||Katya Ryabova|
4 August 1997 |
|Genres||Pop rock, teen pop, pop, dance-pop|
Ekaterina Dmitrievna "Katya" Ryabova (Russian: Екатерина Дмитриевна "Катя" Рябова, born 4 August 1997) is a Russian singer. She is from Shchyolkovo, but now resides in Yubileyny. In 2017 she married Ukrainian singer Sasha Laver and had a son, Aleksander.
She was selected to represent her country in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2009 with the song Malenkiy Prints (The Little Prince). At the contest on 21 November in Kiev, she tied for second place with Luara Hayrapetyan from Armenia. In 2011 she became the first returning artist in Junior Eurovision history, representing her country with the song Kak Romeo i Dzhulyetta (Like Romeo and Juliet) and placing fourth.
- "Dutch singer Ralf Mackenbach wins Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2009". BSANNA. 23 November 2009. Archived from the original on 4 October 2011. Retrieved 30 May 2010.
- Jarmo (3 December 2011). "Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Results". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- Russia at Junior Eurovision 2009
- Russia at Junior Eurovision 2011
- Katya Ryabova facebook
- Katya's official VK fan page.
|This article on a Russian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|