El Gordo is Spanish for "the fat one" or "the big one", and may refer to:
- The largest prize in a lottery, especially in the Spanish Christmas Lottery
- El Gordo de la Primitiva, Spanish state lottery
- El Gordo (galaxy cluster), a very large distant galaxy cluster
- El Gordo, Cáceres, Spain, a municipality
- Henry I of Navarre (1244–1274), King of Navarre, called in Spanish Enrique el Gordo
- Raúl De Molina (born 1959), nicknamed "El Gordo", co-host of the entertainment news show El Gordo y la Flaca
- El Gordo, the nickname of one of Pablo Escobar's men, discussed in Sebastián Marroquín's book Pablo Escobar: My Father (2014)
- All pages beginning with "El Gordo"
- All pages with a title containing El Gordo
- Gordo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Gordo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.