(Redirected from El Jefe (disambiguation))
|Look up jefe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
El Jefe (f. La Jefa) is a Spanish term meaning "the chief" or "the boss" and may refer to:
- "El Jefe", a less-common nickname for former Cuban President Fidel Castro (deriving from his title as Comandante en Jefe or "Commander-in-Chief" of the Cuban Armed Forces)
- "El Jefe" (Daddy Yankee song), intro track to Daddy Yankee's 2007 album El Cartel: The Big Boss
- El Hefe (born 1965), guitar player for the punk band NOFX, who derives his nickname from El Jefe
- Rafael Trujillo (1891–1961), former dictator of the Dominican Republic, nicknamed "El Jefe"
- El Jefe (jaguar), only known wild jaguar in the United States as of March 2016
- "Jefe", a character from ¡Three Amigos!, a 1986 film, played by Tony Plana
- El jefe (film), a 1958 Argentine film
- El Jefe - Jason Borden, Umbilical Engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Jefe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.