(Redirected from El Limón (disambiguation))
El Limón, Spanish for "the lemon". The term may also refer to: A sour fruit
- Dominican Republic
- El Limón, Independencia, a municipality in the province of Independencia
- El Limón, Samaná, a municipality in the province of Samaná
- El Limón, Santiago, a municipality in the province of Santiago
- El Limón, Jalisco, a municipality in state of Jalisco
- El Limón, Tamaulipas, a municipality in state of Tamaulipas
- Alvaro de Jesús Agudelo, Pablo Escobar's driver, who was killed with Escobar
- Rafael Herbert Reyes, a Dominican born professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.