From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Observador is the Spanish translation of "The Observer". It may refer to:
- El Observador (Chile), a Chilean newspaper published in Quillota
- El Observador (San José), a Californian newspaper published in San José
- El Observador (Spain), a Spanish newspaper published in Málaga
- El Observador (Uruguay), a Uruguayan newspaper published in Montevideo
- El Observador (RCTV), a Venezuelan newscast of Radio Caracas Televisión
- El Observador de la Realidad, a former Catalan newspaper
- El Observador Ponceño, a former Puerto Rican newspaper
- El Observador (comics), a comic book supervillain appearing in comic books published by Azteca Productions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Observador.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.