Jump to navigation Jump to search
El Peñón (Spanish: the rock) may refer to:
- El Peñón, Dominican Republic, a town in the Barahona province of the Dominican Republic.
- El Peñón (Catamarca), a village and municipality in Catamarca Province in northwestern Argentina.
- El Peñón, Bolívar, a town and municipality located in the Bolívar Department, northern Colombia.
- El Peñón, Cundinamarca, a town and municipality of Colombia in the department of Cundinamarca
- El Peñón, Santander, a town and municipality in the Santander Department in northeastern Colombia.
- El Peñón (Antarctica), a monolithic formation on Livingston Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica.
- El Peñón mine, one of the largest gold mines in Chile and in the world.
- El Peñón de las Ánimas, a Mexican movie of 1942, directed by Miguel Zacarías
- El Peñon de Guatape (monolith), a monolithic formation located at the municipality of Guatape in Antioquia, Colombia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Peñón.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.