El Shaddai (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Shaddai is a Judaic name for God.
El Shaddai may also refer to:
- Shaddai (disambiguation), a Semitic Bronze Age city and the deity worshipped there
- El Shaddai (movement), a Catholic Charismatic Renewal movement
- El Shaddai International Christian Centre, a group of churches
- El Shaddai Charitable Trust, a charity dedicated to helping street children in India
- "El Shaddai" (song), a Contemporary Christian song
- El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, an action video game for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Shaddai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.