Jump to navigation Jump to search
El Supremo or il Supremo ("the supreme one" in Spanish and Italian respectively) may refer to:
- José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia (1766–1840), Paraguayan dictator
- Pasquale Condello (born 1950), leader of the Italian 'Ndrangheta crime organization
- El Supremo (wrestler) (1942–2010), ring name of Mexican professional wrestler Salvador Cuevas Ramírez
- Vriesea 'El Supremo', a hybrid cultivar of the genus Vriesea
- El Supremo, a fictional character in the Horatio Hornblower novel The Happy Return (1937)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Supremo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.