From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from El abuelo)
|Look up grandfather in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A grandfather is a male grandparent.
Grandfather may also refer to:
- The Grandfather, a novel by Ellen Pickering
- The Grandfather (1925 film) (El abuelo), Spanish silent film
- The Grandfather (1954 film) (El abuelo), Argentine film
- The Grandfather (1986 film), Iranian film, starring Jamshid Mashayekhi
- The Grandfather (1998 film) (El abuelo), Spanish film
- "The Grandfather", a 1982 episode of Bosom Buddies
- "The Grandfather" (Gossip Girl), a 2009 episode of Gossip Girl
- "Grandfather" (poem), a poem by Nikolai Nekrasov
- Grandfather, North Carolina,
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grandfather.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.