From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elbing is the German name of Elbląg, a city in northern Poland which until 1945 was a German city in the province of East Prussia.
Elbing may also refer to:
- SMS Elbing, light cruiser of the Imperial Germany Navy
- Elbing class torpedo boat in the German Kriegsmarine during World War II
- SS Elbing, a cargo ship in service 1934-45
- Treaty of Elbing, signed between the Dutch Republic and the Swedish Empire in 1656
- Switzman v. Elbling, a landmark 1957 Supreme Court of Canada decision
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elbing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.