From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up elbow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The elbow is a joint of an arm.
Elbow may also mean one of the following:
- Elbow, Saskatchewan, a village in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan
- United States
- Elbow, Illinois, an unincorporated community in Richland County
- Elbow, Texas, an unincorporated community in Howard County
- Peter Elbow, currently a Professor of English Emeritus at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Elbow, a location in the key in the sport of basketball
- Elbow (band), an alternative rock band from England
- Elbow (strike), an attack using the elbow
- Elbow, a pipe fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tube to allow a change of direction
- Street elbow, a variant of the elbow pipe fitting
- A character in William Shakespeare's Measure for Measure
- Elbow, a formation of rope
- Elbow witch, witches in Ojibwa folklore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elbow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.