(Redirected from Election (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up election in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An election is a political process.
Election may also refer to:
- Election (novel), by Tom Perrotta
- Election (1999 film), an American comedy starring Reese Witherspoon and Matthew Broderick
- Election (2005 film), a Hong Kong action thriller directed by Johnnie To
- Election (2013 film), an Indian action drama film directed by Om Prakash Rao
- Election (TV series)
- Election (Christianity), a theological term
- Predestination, a religious concept
- "Election" (The Vicar of Dibley), first-series episode of the TV series The Vicar of Dibley
- Leader election, a concept in distributed computing
- The Election, a Hong Kong television series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Election.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.