From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up elector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elector may refer to:
- Prince-elector or elector, a member of the electoral college of the Holy Roman Empire, having the function of electing the Holy Roman Emperors
- Elector, a member of an electoral college
- Confederate elector, a member of the Electoral College (Confederate States), which elected the President Jefferson Davis, and Vice President Alexander H. Stephens
- U.S. Presidential and Vice Presidential elector, a member of the Electoral College (United States), which formally chooses the President and Vice President of the United States
- Elector, a science fiction novella by Charles Stross, incorporated into Accelerando (novel)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.