Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up elector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Elector may refer to:
- Prince-elector or elector, a member of the electoral college of the Holy Roman Empire, having the function of electing the Holy Roman Emperors
- Elector, a member of an electoral college
- Confederate elector, a member of the Electoral College (Confederate States), which elected the President Jefferson Davis, and Vice President Alexander H. Stephens
- U.S. Presidential and Vice Presidential elector, a member of the Electoral College (United States), which formally chooses the President and Vice President of the United States
- Elector, a science fiction novella by Charles Stross, incorporated into Accelerando (novel)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elector.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.