From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Electoral Palace, Amberg, of the Elector of the Palatinate at Amberg
- Electoral Palace, Bonn, of the Archbishops and Electors of Cologne at Bonn
- Electoral Palace, Koblenz, of the last Archbishop and Elector of Trier at Koblenz
- Electoral Palace, Mainz, of the Archbishops and Electors of Mainz
- Heidelberg Castle, the ruined Electoral Palace of the Electors Palatine of the Rhine at Heidelberg
- Mannheim Palace, the main residence of the Electors Palatine of the Rhine at Mannheim
- Schloss Johannisburg, an Electoral Palace of the Archbishops and Electors of Mainz at Aschaffenburg
- Würzburg Residence, an Electoral Palace of the Archbishops and Electors of Mainz at Würzburg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electoral Palace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.